Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Soy Taquitos

I haven't had taquitos in years.  Not something I would normally buy, but it's nice to have options. The ones I tried from Starlite were vegan, but I couldn't really tell the difference between chicken and tofu. They were very crunchy on the outside, and nice and soft on the inside, at least when you put them in the oven. You can put them in the microwave, but I'm not sure what they would be like. In any case,  I think I'll be buying these again.

Ingredients: Corn Tortilla (White Corn, Water, Lime), Water, Texturized Soy Flour, Onion, Mushroom, Corn, Beans, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Yeast Extract, Salt, Celery Seed, White Pepper, Natural Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Expeller Pressed Canola or Soybean Oil. WHEAT FREE, GLUTEN FREE


No comments: