Friday, April 22, 2011

Dirty Potato Chips

 I can't remember when or where I heard about Dirty Potato Chips but I finally found them at a health food store, and considering they were on sale for $0.99 I couldn't pass them up. As listed on the back of the bag, they contain "no wheat gluten," and I'm not sure if they're made in a shared facility or not, as the company doesn't indicate it either way, but I went for it. Based on the packaging, the flavor options, and the texture they seem very similar to Kettle Chips.
I bought a bag of the Funky Fusion.These dirty potato chips are definitely funky. They taste like a combo of salt and pepper, salt and vinegar, and bbq all in one bag. Very crunchy, somewhat greasy/oily, and very addictive. Not a chip I would buy all the time, but certainly a nice option to switch it up.

No comments: