Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mineral Fusion Makeup

Sometimes a girl needs a little help with looking refreshed. You all know what I'm talking about. Extra concealer, a little blush, and of course, some under eye cream. My veins are really close to the surface so I always have some sort of sad circle under my eyes, and when I'm really tired, it's pretty hard to hide.  I have tried and  posted about other eye creams before like Derma-E and Smashbox.

My latest endeavor is a cream from Mineral Fusion. I believe the entire line is gluten free and have tried both the mascara and their revitalizing eye treatment. The mascara was great, except it's not water proof; that's kind of a deal breaker for me. The eye creme, it's really a soft, gentle cream that has peptides to firm and brighten the skin.

Unlike Derma-e, which is a thicker cream that needs to be rubbed in instantly, and sort of acts like a collage, getting rid of the dark saggy puffiness.  It's unlike the smash box brand too, which is a thin, completely shiny creme, that makes your skin sparkle. Do I feel like it makes a difference? Yes, but you might need a second application at lunch, depending on how your day is going.

No comments: