Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gluten Free, Dairy Free Fudge

If you're an avid reader, you know I'm not dairy free, quite the contrary, I love cheese, yet I feel a responsibility to try out dairy free recipes and options. Frankly I am in love with dairy free mac 'n cheese made from scratch (butternut squash soup and Daiya cheese) more so than any dairy-containing comparison that's gluten free.

Similarly, I recently discovered a premade gluten free, dairy free fudge that is absolutely delicious. I can make tasty fudge better than the average bear, but dairy free fudge, that's something I haven't had great success with. Then I found a dairy free option on the market; it had walnuts in it, and it was good, but I think I'd like one without nuts. In any case, this product blew my socks off. Super creamy, sweet, but not overly sweet. The product is available throughout California and a few other states.

1 comment:

Olinda said...

I make a fairly delicious milk free fudge. Took it to work and my boss hijacked it and took it to his families gathering. Butt-head.