Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Campfire in the Kitchen

This past weekend I learned a very important and valuable lesson about gas stoves. Do not leave the broil unattended! We went through a whole bag of marshmallows for the topping of my casserole, as we burnt the first batch in less than 2 minutes. Needless to say it smelt like a campfire in the house. We scrapped those off and reloaded...30 seconds and we were done.

1 comment:

oli said...

Boy you said it. It can happen and fast. Lucky the whole thing didn't catch on fire. Been there.