Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Weekend

I worked all day Christmas Eve, but didn't mind that too much. A quick nap, and we were off for fun and games at a friend's house. It didn't rain the entire weekend, so we managed to take a nice stroll around the capitol.


I got to hang out with multiple groups of friends, and what I consider extended family- family of my best friend. I love her tshirt- "embrace the bump;" I think every expecting mom should own one.
It wasn't until Christmas night that my husband and I came home to open presents, snuggle on the couch, and watch A Christmas Story; a classic in my house when I was growing up.

I was enthusiastic about sporting my new hat for the rest of the evening and my husband, well, he was excited about drinking egg nog, out of a shot glass, that is. Said it helped limit his intake, lol.
Hope all of you had a nice holiday. Now I need to firm up plans for the new year. How about you?

No comments: