Monday, May 31, 2010

Wai Lana Yogi Chips

I previously reviewed Wai Lana Yogi Raw snack bars and recently came across their Yogi Chips. Be aware- these things are addictive. These come in 11 or 12 flavors from pizza to Swiss cheese, and even sweet and sour. In appearance they appear as small rounds about an inch wide, give or take, and are thin puffs, that you can almost see through. As for taste, they have a light and airy crunch to them, and whatever the flavor, you taste the flavor for the first two or three bites, and then it disappears, and hence you eat another.

A 3 OZ bag has three, 130 calorie servings, each with only 5 grams of fat. That to me doesn't seem like a bad snack at all.

Zero Trans Fat
No Preservatives
No Artificial Colors
No Artificial Flavors
No Wheat or Gluten
No Soy
No Dairy (all flavors except Swiss to my knowledge)
Vegan
Kosher

Ingredients: Cassava, Tapioca Flour, Sunflower Oil, Cane Sugar, Shallot Leaf, Salt, Sesame Seeds, Dehydrated Vegetables, Natural Herbs, Spices and spice extracts, Dextrose (from Tapioca) Tapioca Starch, Citric Acid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I love these chips. :) My favorite is the Thai Curry with Lime and the Herb and garlic. Yum yum!

Anonymous said...

I also discovered these chips recently and LOVE them. I only eat the natural ones, the other flavors are too high in sodium for my taste.