Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Polka Dots!

OK my mom is probably going to think this is hilarious, because I had a pair of galoshes when I was a kid, and now, as an adult, I have finally bought a pair. I have been wanting a stylish pair of rain boots for years, but recently they became trendy, and thus easier to find. I'm not one to necessarily shop the trends; I bought these because next year I might not be able to find them, but they'll still be quite handy to have.

Now, I can't exactly afford the super stylish ones, with the super crazy print I wanted, but for $25 I still got a favorite pattern of mine-polka dots! Blue and black are my colors so these will blend it nicely, so to speak.

2 comments:

Olinda said...

I look stupid in polka dots. You're young and can wear them. Enjoy it while you can.

Mom said...

My aren't you the fashionista. I just saw how they make these on "how its made" and then there was a full page ad in one of my ladies magazines with all the bright colored patterns you could imagine. Perfect for rain drenched CA this time of year.