Monday, January 19, 2009

Rock and Roll Lifestyle

Ahhh Birthdays....mine has come around again. Today's the day before my birthday and I spent with my best friend having some serious girly time. We went to Mikuni's for lunch and I ordered the Japanese Mafia roll, minus the crab salad, (sadly they use imitation crab) no sauce, steamed rice, and it was so delicious. If you've ever bought scallops fresh at the grocery store before you know they're so squishy, you wouldn't ever think you'd like it raw, but then you try it and wow! The Japanese Mafia has scallop, shrimp, cream cheese, and avocado. And I may be missing one ingredient as well. Man oh man, if I had to pick something as a last meal, several servings of that might just be it.

Then I spent the afternoon shopping, mainly window, atleast on my part. Bought a marshmallow covered in caramel, on a stick, from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory- Sweet overload, LOVE it, and one shirt, but the laughs and the conversation were the best. Tomorrow the fun continues, as the same friend and I are going to have some dresses for my wedding altered and perhaps they'll be a bit of an adventure involved as well. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!