Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gluten Free at Chick-Fil-A

Chick-fil-A was the "hip" place to hang out when I was in high school, but I was not part of that crowd. Dispute knowing they have a list of gluten free options on their website, I have truthfully never actually dined at Chick-fil-A. Mainly that is because they are not conveniently located for me and not because I did not see them as a good option. More recently, this week they announced new gluten free, non-breaded chicken nuggets that are part of their new healthy children's meal.

Per their press release "Chick-fil-A's Grilled Nuggets, paired with the Fruit Cup and one-percent milk, is one of the most nutritious children’s meal combinations offered among any major fast food chain. The meal has only 210 calories and 3 grams of fat – reflecting an 86 percent cut in fat grams and a 56 percent calorie reduction compared with its previous offerings."

Now I want to go Chick-fil! 


You can read the full press release here.

  
Mark Baldwin Chick-fil-A, Inc.
(404) 684-8598
mark.baldwin@chick-fil-a.com

Kristal McKanders Jackson Spalding for Chick-fil-A
(404) 214-3558
kmckanders@jacksonspalding.com

No comments: