Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birthday Cupcakes

I love blue and polka dots so for my birthday it only made sense to combine the two. I picked up both mini and regular size cupcake liners for what I planned to be blue velvet cupcakes.
I had teal but not blue dye already, so teal it was. Teal, cream cheese frosting that is.  I had considered making the frosting dairy free, but I have not found a dairy free cream cheese that I like.
The blue velvet cupcakes did not end up the way I hoped but they were certainly delicious chocolate cupcakes made using the Kind Arthur chocolate cake mix.
Everyone who ate one of these mini gems asked for a second one. Frosting or not. YUM!

1 comment:

KIRUTHIVASAN said...

I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on
"Birthday Cupcakes" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites Vegetarian restaurant | Sweet Shop