Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jamba Juice Update

I was a Jamba Juice addict for a while- I used to rotate between mango a-go-go and strawberry surf rider. Then I went gluten free and I got concerned about their boosts; some were gluten free and some weren't.  I was concerned about the blender cups not being cleaned well enough between uses and the possibility of cross contamination. Around the same time I became a proud owner of a commercial grade blender and started making smoothies at home.  I was on a smoothie kick for months and then I started switching things up because fruits and all the add-ins can be high in sugars.

Last week I was just thinking I had not had a smoothie in a while and then came across some new information about Jamba Juice.  It seems both their menu and their boosts have gone through some changes since I last visited them, and now all their boosts are gluten free.  Plus I hear some locations have some gluten free snacks too. This is great for people always on the go and in need of a quick fix.

1 comment:

jamba juice hours said...

Jamba Juice Company is an American restaurant chain best known for its fresh juice and fruit smoothies. Monday through Friday, most Jamba Juice shops are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. The weekend follows a similar pattern, with Jamba Juice opening at 7 a.m. and closing at 8 p.m.jamba juice hours