Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Broccoli Soup

I am embracing the world of soup.  I have little time right now, as it is my busy time at work, and I have am amazing blender with a soup setting, so I'm taking advantage of its full potential. I made broccoli soup and it was delicious.  I ate the entire bowl.  I'm patting myself on the back for that one because that is certainly a rarity in my life.  Paired with a side of tortilla chips, it was completely satisfying.
What did I do you ask?  Well I steamed my broccoli, and then I threw I bunch of stuff in my blender until it was full. Broccoli. maybe about 3-4 cups, a can cannelinni beans,  1 1/2 cups chicken broth, salt, pepper and garlic to taste, and a little cheese as a garnish. Sorry, that's as specific as I can get on this one. Play around. I bet you can make up a great batch too.

No comments: