Friday, February 18, 2011

Ice Chips

Is it a candy or a mint? I'm not sure. This a strange one I've stumbled upon. These Ice Chips are strictly xylitol and organic flavor- that's it. The box I have is wild berry, but they come in mint, citrus, lemon, and some other fun options.
When you first put a piece in your mouth, and they seriously do look like small ice chips, you taste the flavor, and then after a few seconds you'll feel this cooling/tingling on your tongue. I can't see myself having more than 1 or 2 in a day, so that makes me think mint/mouth freshener, but the box they come is a little large for a purse and it says candy candy on it. Whatever. If you see them, try them, and contribute to my quandary..candy or mint?, good or bad?. That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Both! They have three mint flavors - Peppermint, Spearmint and Wintergreen. They have fruit flavors that are all fun - Citrus Cream, Wild Berry, Lemon, Pina Colada and Margarita (my favorite) - its lime with sea salt! Yum! Cinnamon and also Licorice -- crazy white chips that taste like good ol' black licorice.

They have therapeautic ones too - A screamin' strong "Cough CHip" that's menthol and eucalyptus, an Immunity Chip full of anti bacterial/ anti viral essential oils - it tastes like clove, and a Ginger one - good for digestion and motion sickness! TRY them all!