Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pink and Glirty Overload

I was walking down State Street in Santa Barbara and the sun hit the So Good Collections store windows just right- an overload of pink and sparkle! I mean blinding pink and sparkle everywhere! This picture doesn't even begin to convey the pinkness. I had to go in here just to know what they were all about. I'm not a girly girl, but and yet I am still attracted to the sparkle.

At first I thought it was more high end jewelry, but it was more like a high end Claire's, if that makes any sense. The store clerk was rather pushy and wouldn't leave me be until other people came into the store. In the end I ended up getting a couple pairs of earrings for less than $10 for both. I'm not expecting them to last very long, but they were cute. If you need an accent for a special occasion, party, or just like glitter, this is the store for you!

No comments: