Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation Needed

To all my readers I wanted to apologize...I normally post every day, and this past week has just been absolutely hectic, with a smidge of fun. Next week I'll be on vacation- count down to the beach has begun, so until the end of July I think this will be my last post. Don't worry, I'll be back.

For the time beginning I want to leave you with a thought- creativity. Don't get stuck in a kitchen rut. I hear from so many people that they have their go- to- foods, and don't try anything new. Waffles are tasty, as is pizza, but don't have them the same way every time. I tried something new the other day- pesto vegetarian pizza. I love cheese and pepperoni, but this time I did a pesto sauce, thin slices of tomatoes, olives, and a light sprinkling of daiya cheese- fabulous!

I dare you to try something new during the next week or so. Post a comment and let me know what you tried and how it turned out for you.

No comments: