Monday, July 12, 2010

Think Thin Bars

Think Thin bars are pretty readily available at health and grocery stores everywhere I've lived or visited, but only recently started eating them. Thinkproducts pride themselves on offering a sugar-free, gluten free, and high protein product. They have three lines: protein bars, dessert bars, and 100 calorie snack bite packs. Of course knowing my sweet tooth, it was the sugar-free component that kept me from buying these bars for a long time, but I decided to give them a try one day, and went with their Lemon Cream Pie Dessert Bar. It satisfied both my general appetite and my sweet craving all in one. Next I tried their chocolate covered strawberry bar, and this one I was slightly disappointed in; it was almost bitter to me.

Now for their protein bars. Normally I'll grab some turkey jerky and something nutty as a healthy snack, but if you truly need something that will be able to get you through some physical training, or a long businesses meeting, these should do it. At 20g of protein, and a blend of 17 vitamins and minerals, these bars pack a punch for about $2. To see how my husband and I liked some of their flavor choices check out the latest episode of GFree TV:

No comments: