Friday, June 25, 2010

Snikiddy All Natural Puffs

I have a confession to make- I have a weakness for cheese and for pizza. I always migrate to cheese-flavored snacks. This time however, I forced myself to put down the mac & cheese flavored puffs, and buy the pizza puffs instead. Do they taste like pizza? Yes, kind of. It's more like the essence of pizza made into seasoning that dusts cornmeal puffs. They're quite addicting, and be forewarned a bag is 4 servings, but you're going to treat it more like 2. Would I buy these again- probably, but will they be high on my snack list- not really.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi, I'm Amanda from Smile.ly (www.smile.ly - a social network of consumers who try new products and share feedback online), and we're actually working with Snikiddy right now. Glad you like them! You can go to http://snikiddy.alice.com/ and get a coupon for $1 off plus free shipping on Snikiddy Snacks. You can also go to Facebook.com/Snikiddy and enter to win more free snacks! :)