Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend was full of fun activities with friends. I started out checking out a big annual community garage sale in Folsom, CA. I had been to this event a few years back, and from what I remembered it was practically every other driveway covered in misc junk for sale. This year there were supposedly 250+ houses involved, but it sure didn't seem like it. I frankly was rather disappointed . In the end I spent $2.

We went on to snag some In 'n Out, buy some shoes, and add a set of S & P shakers to my collection. I couldn't resist this set. That makes 7 sets now. I'm told S & P collections can get out of hand quickly so I'm trying to restrain myself.

On Sunday morning I dragged myself out of bed early to participate in the 2010 MS Walk. I was on Sally Sweetie's team, and proudly sported my team shirt. I also got to meet author Lauren Hoover Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Olinda said...

You guys have all the fun!