Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

I'm so very happy that my body and dairy agree, because if I had to give up my love of cheese completely I would be so depressed. However, I do like to try out dairy free products so I can tell people how closely they resemble their dairy containing comparison. I've seen Enjoy Life gluten free, dairy free chocolate chips most places, but recently stumbled upon Tropical Source gluten free, dairy free chocolate chips.
These chocolate chips seem to be comparable to dairy-containing semi-sweet chocolate chips; not milk chocolate. They are firm, but seem to melt nicely on the tongue. I really didn't notice too much of a difference, and either could my friends.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I hadn't tried this brand yet; good to know they are yummy!