Monday, October 12, 2009

Looking for Gluten Free Dip?

Dippy Chick is a dip company out of New Hampshire; pretty much the farthest you can get from me while staying within the boundaries of the continental United States. The company was started by a stay-at-home-mom, which explained the playful packaging and names of all the dips. In addition to being gluten free, all of their dips are advertised as being free of fillers, artificial colors and flavors, trans fats, sugars, and either low or no salt. I had previously ordered a couple dips to try out, and overall I liked them.

Mike and I recently reviewed them on GFree TV, and thanks to Dippy Chick I have a new great salad dressing in my fridge. I think that this is a great product line overall, because there doesn't seem to be a lot of gluten free dry dip mixes out there, for 1, and 2, it's basically a seasoning pack, so you can use it to season meat, potatoes, make salad dressings, or a sandwich spread.

No comments: