Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Fun

I had family in town for the last few days for a big family reunion down in the San Jose area and we had lots of laughs. We learned the steps to the Virgina Reel and some sort of Polka, and I got to meet my husbands' extended family. Our course there were also several late nights of wii, as well as some more traditional games, like Last Word, and Don't Make me Laugh.

And no trip would be complete without making lots of dishes in the kitchen with Oli. And then there's always shopping! We hit one of my favorite thrift stores, Eco Thrift, where I picked up a few fabulous finds, including a new, small purse. I've been trying to downsize my purse, but it's so difficult. Then lunch and some browsing at DSW and walla- my mother-in-law and I bought the same pair of sneakers. Perhaps Adidas had people with hip problems in mind when they made these because we both love them.

No comments: