Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gluten Free Fair was a Success

This past weekend was the first gluten free vendor fair in Sacramento, and in my opinion it was a success. Not only was I a vendor representing Oli's Products, but I was also involved with the setup of the event, as well as a Celiac interested in discovering products from other companies.

At 10 am there was a steady stream of people coming in, and while I am not aware of the actually number of attendees, it was quite busy throughout the day. So much so one minute it was 10:05 am, and the next time I looked at the clock it was lunch time, and then boom the event was over. I meet several people who said they had only came out to the event because they had seen Diane and myself on the news that morning. I also meet a couple of people who said they had read my blog and that a few of my posts had opened their eyes to new recipes or products, which is what I strive for.

No comments: