Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Highlights

On Christmas morning we attempted to take our traditional self-portrait in front of the xmas tree, only with our tiny tree it was a little more challenging.

When I saw the Chop & Scoop cutting board in the store I thought it was the cutest thing; perfect for slicing a tomato or cucumber for a salad. I don't need a jumbo board for that.

After Mike and I opened the gifts under our tree Christmas morning we headed over to my best friends' parents' house. They're like my 3rd family. And a tradition we have there is to have a couple picture taken in front of their tree.

Time for presents. Mike and I got personal-size fleece blankets. Now we can really snuggle.

My best friend with her new fabulous knitted slippers that my mom made.

After opening presents the group broke up into mini groups and the boys went off to jam in the office.

We ended the day with a game of loaded questions, which has four category of questions. I hated the no-brainers as I found them to be the ones that required the most brain power, lol.


The pictures in this post were made possible with my new fabulous digital camera my parents got Mike and I for Christmas. I couldn't seem to take one bad picture in the bunch. We love it! Thank you.


No comments: