I am totally looking forward to this!
Saturday, November 12, 2011; 12:00pm - 4:00pm
The 2011 San Diego Gluten-Free Expo will include:
- Lots of delicious food samples at each exhibit table! We have a great variety of gluten-free food vendors coming (see vendors)
- information tables from the local support groups
- a raffle with great gluten-free products to win
- free goodie bags with samples of gf products and coupons
- a free "Gluten-Free Guidebook”. This Guidebook will include lists of restaurants in the San Diego area that address gluten-free, information about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, and various resources both locally and online.
Furthermore, while participating in the Expo you will:
- Support the educational and awareness programs conducted by the Warren Medical Research Center for Celiac Disease. Any proceeds raised at the Expo are primarily earmarked for these vital programs done right here in our San Diego community.
- Help increase awareness by showing our strength in numbers to the media, public, and business community.
- Be able to give direct feedback to vendors of gluten-free products
- Last, but certainly not least, get to sample lots of yummy gluten-free food!