Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dippy Chick is for sale!

The Dippy Chick business is for sale!

I got this in my inbox and wanted to pass it along to the gluten free/ foodie community: 


"I am looking to sell the Dippy Chick business. I just don't have the space in my new home in TN, and I seem to be developing an allergy to the spices. I could just end it, but it really does have a ton of potential and it would be a shame not to let it continue on and grow. I'd love to get it in the hands of the right person!
 
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please visit this web page for details. It will answer a lot of your questions.
www.dippychick.com/for_sale.html
 
After reading the web page, you can email me chris@dippychick.com if you need more info or want to make an offer.
Thank you!
Chris"

No comments: