Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pub Crawl!

At 100 degrees outside it only seemed appropriate for a June Pub Crawl to have a Pool Party Theme. The 99 cent store was a great place to pick up some fun accessorizes, like coconut bras, floaties, leis, and more. I somehow ended up with a flotation device that a friend didn't want, even though I was already decked out in pool attire. 
Thanks to this little adventure I can finally say....
I've been to Rubicon Brewing Company, as it was the first stop on a community pub crawl this past weekend. I had been craving potato skins, and they satisfied my craving.  They are fried in a shared fryer, but all the ingredients themselves are safe for a gluten free diner. And in terms of drinks they have Redbridge Beer and Two Rivers Cider.  Throughout the night I discovered Alley Katz carries Cripsin and Magners Cider and the Old Tavern has Wyder's Pear Cider.

As the night continued there was some shenanigans with a beach ball, a few spilled drinks, garlic french fries, and lots of laughs. It was a much needed night of decompression and pure fun with some old friends and some new friends.

No comments: