Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Prepackaged Sugar Cookies

I know sugar cookies are much more of a labor intense dessert to make from scratch, but that's part of the appeal of sugar cookies; it's more of an all inclusive fun experience. And then of course there are two schools of sugar cookies: those who like them crunchy and those who like them soft and moist, like me.

Grandma LuLu's Sugar Cookies are part of the crunchy sugar cookie family, dusted with crystallized sugar and shaped like sand dollars.  I think it's a great gimmick; makes it a little bit more unique than some products. Overall, I'd say...

these are a nice addition to the gluten free cookie selection. They're not overly sweet, but because of who I am missed sweet frosting, but that's hard for a prepackaged cookie.  As a prepackaged cookie I'd give it two thumbs up.

No comments: