Wednesday, March 30, 2011

King Arthur Pizza Mix

PIZZA!  A favorite of all! I've tried the majority of the premade crusts available in my area and beyond, so I thought I better try a mix.  My husband and I are big fans of King Arthur Pancake Mix, so it was time for me to try out their dry pizza mix.  At $9.00 a box I was really hoping I wouldn't be disappointed. Now what I discovered is that....

for $9.00 you'll be able to make 2 large 12 or 14 inch pizzas, or 4 small pizzas and some rolls. We somewhat foolishly used all the dough to make a 14 inch pizza because we wanted a somewhat thick crust, but because there was so much dough it ended up being really thick, and yet, it was still absolutely delicious.  Next time I think we'll make two large pizzas, and dare I say, perhaps I'll try my hand at calzones with this dough.  This one is totally worth the money. Check out the pizza making process on GFree TV.

No comments: