Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pure Pantry Flour

I've been trying to catch up with trying out new products, but there are so many on my list. This past week I finally had an opportunity to try out the Pure Pantry All Purpose Mix, and used it to make sugar cookies. I figured I could hardly go wrong after someone I know ended up making amazing...

cinnamon rolls with this blend!

As gluten-free all purpose mixes go, it's averagely priced at about $6 a bag, which should be enough to whip up a couple batches of cookies. It's very allergen friendly, and is additionally sugar free. I found the flour to be very fine and smooth to the touch. My cookies turned out well, although they did seem to firm up a little faster than when I use my good ol' stand-by Tom Sawyer (gluten free all purpose mix).

Ingredients:

Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic potato starch flour, organic corn flour, organic tapioca flour, baking soda, aluminum free baking powder, xanthan gum, sea salt.

No comments: