I'm keeping things simple; the less ingredients the better, so I whipped up what Mike calls "the best ever" salmon. You can bake or grill the salmon; it's delicious either way.
2 salmon fillets
1/4 cup Almond Breeze
1/2 cup Cream Cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped cucumbers, skinned
2-3 tsp dill
salt, pepper, garlic to taste
1. Coat salmon with oil olive and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic.
2. Grill salmon on direct high heat for 8-10 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a small saucepan mix milk and cream cheese until smooth.
4. Stir in diced cucumbers, dill, and a dash of salt and pepper.
5. Serve sauce over grilled salmon fillets.
from kraft recipe website