Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clean Eating Page 65

Recipe pictures always seem mouthwatering in magazines, and I've made many a recipe where the result looked nothing like the picture nor taste good. However, I have found that Clean Eating Magazine has some great money saving tips, as well as some great recipes. Plus, while it is not a dedicated gluten free magazine, it does often contain recipes that are naturally gluten free, or list ways to alter the recipe to make it gluten free. In the April edition of Clean Eating on pg 65 there was a recipe for a stuffed flank steak, and while I don't generally eat or crave red meat, this one caught my eye. My lovely husband made me it for dinner, and boy was it tasty! Picture courtesy of my husband.

1 comment:

Olinda said...

This looks fancy and delicious.