Friday, May 7, 2010

Dr. Bronner's Naked Lip Balm

Dr. Bronner's is a long standing company, offering organic and fair trade soaps and beauty products. They have a complete line of organic lip balms: lime, peppermint, ginger, and what they call Naked- which is the one I decided to try. Yes I know, I already had plenty of sticks in the house, but a couple were low, and will be out soon, so I spent the $2 on yet another stick of lip balm. I like that it contains beeswax, without being the first ingredient, because I find blends without beeswax in them melt much too quickly in your pocket when the weather heats up. It has absolutely no scent from what my nostrils are telling me, and a very mild tasty, from what my husband tells me. It's soft, but not overly soft, and keeps my lips moist for a relatively long time.

On a scale of 1 to 10 out of all the chapsticks I've tried out, I like this one above average, and give it a 8. Infact taking everything from price, packaging, taste, and texture into consideration, I'd say Yes to Carrots and this Naked lip balm from Dr. Bronner's are currently my top 2 favorites.

(Ingredients: Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol)

1 comment:

Olinda said...

I like Dr. Bronner's other items so I can't wait to try this one....why haven't I?