Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chicken Nuggets & Ketchup the GF Way

About a month ago I saw these chicken nuggets in the freezer at my local store and I had to try them. I only slightly hesitated at about $6 a box, but it had been a long day and I didn't have anything else for dinner already planned. I came home, popped them in the oven, and ten minutes later dinner was served. With some popchips and a side of fruit, I gobbled up these nuggets. They sort of remind me of McDonald's from what I can vaguely recall from the last time I ate them, oh say, ten+ years ago. And at that time I will say I did like McDonald's nuggets quite a bit with the sweet and sour dip. Quick and cheap. Anyhow....

After my first box, I was sent a sample of some healthy ketchup from Krazy Ketchup, and I instantly new what we would review with them- Applegate Nuggets. So with all that said, check out what Mike and I thought about the two products together on the latest episode of GFree TV:

1 comment:

Traci said...

I love chicken nuggets. I saw these at Sprouts, but didn't pick them up. Maybe next time I go down there I'll grab them.