Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Highlights

For part of Christmas Day I got to spend it with my third family, which really is my best friend and her husband, and their family. She worked hard in the kitchen all morning, and even set some tri-tip aside for me with a separate gluten free seasoning- it was delicious!

Despite the fact that Mike and I were both sick for the holiday, he more so than I, we managed to mustard up some energy to open gifts. Some friends of ours got us an accessory for the wii that I didn't even know they made- a bowling ball...can't wait to use it!

Now Mike calls these homeless gloves, but I love them! My mom knitted them for me, and mom, I'd like to place an order for three more pairs, and some knitted slippers too-whenever you can get to it.
And yes, to make both my husband and my mother happy, I used my fabulous flat iron and wore my hair down for the holiday. And it just happened that Mike and I were in Christmas colors :-)
Hope you all had a nice holiday and thank you for all our fabulous gifts.

3 comments:

Olinda said...

Looks like fun even though you were sick. Love the gloves by the way.

Diana said...

Looks like you had a nice Xmas. The kitten is adorable.

Mom Z said...

Looks like a nice time. And yes, I do appreciate the hair effort,looks cute.