Friday, October 16, 2009

Coconut Bliss 2 Time Winner

So I answered some sort of question on the Coconut Bliss blog and won a t-shirt- awesome, especially because I can were it to work, where we actually sell this product. Then they had another contest for a night of Coconut Bliss, where I get to eat delicious gluten free, dairy free, soy free ice cream for free, and guess what, I won! On November 7th I'll be scooping my way to bliss at my "Party in a Pint" party. And since I'll be having some minor dental work the week before, it should be a perfect night for some ice cream. This is a Woo-Hoo moment! The chocolate peanut butter and coconut pineapple are calling my name. In fact, I foresee a tropical adult beverage being made with the coconut pineapple and coconut rum. Hmm...I wonder if they'll be having a recipe contest in the future, for the awesome desserts and dessert drinks people can make with their ice cream.

1 comment:

Vince Da Blisser said...

We're stoked, cuz you're stoked! Congrads on winning! And feel free to share video/pix about your party--we'll link to them. Also, stay tuned for more details regarding AnightOfBliss.com . Enjoy the t-shirt. :)

-Vince Da Blisser
From the Coconut Bliss Mothership/HQ, Eugene, OR