Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amandas in Berkeley offers Gluten Free Options

I do travel to the bay area quite a bit, so I am always keeping my eyes and ears open for new places to check out next time I'm in the area. Recently I heard somewhere that Amanda's in Berkeley was offering some gluten free options. Their slogan is "Enjoy picnic-fresh, naturally delicious food," and serve healthy burgers, and salads. Hopefully I'll be able to visit them soon, but for now, I wanted to spread the word, so I contacted them to find out more and got an immediate response:

"We have noticed a sharp rise in the demand for gluten free menu items. Therefore, we have added a section of gluten free items on our website. We will always do our best to meet each customer's dietary restrictions."

Here is a list of their gluten free options:

Amanda's Original Burger or Grilled Chicken without the bun
Any salad without the roll
Honey Roasted Almonds
Roasted Salted Almonds
Olive Oil Roasted Onion
Organic Cheddar Cheese
Hamburger or Chicken Extra Patty
Avocado
Apple Fries and Yogurt Dip
Baked Fries
Baked Sweet Potato Fries

No comments: