Friday, September 4, 2009

WOW! Birthday Cupcakes Didn't Dissapoint

So for my husband's birthday I figured it was a very convenient time to try out the WOW cake mix I received from the company a few weeks ago. The mix actually didn't have any directions on the bake about bake time for cupcakes like most mixes do, which made me question if the cake wasn't going to turn out right if I divided it up into small circles, but it did. I baked them for about 30 minutes, and the looked delicious.

I've learned to taste test cakes before frosting them, so I cut one of the cupcakes in half and it was moist and flaky. Thus the frosting commenced. I used my good old stand by brand- Pamela's Products. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, what else would a birthday boy want?

Check out our complete review at GFree Tv

1 comment:

Olinda said...

These sound so delicious! I am going to have to try it whether or not it has corn in it.