Friday, August 21, 2009

Sacramento Crafters and the Like

Oli's Products is starting to book up our fall season, and we have several tried & true shows, but we like to add a few new ones into the mix. On Sept 12 from 10am-4:30pm you will find us giving out samples and offering show specials at Bella Vista High School, in support of the first annual Car Show and Craft Fair. Stay tuned for our September newsletter to find out more about our show schedule.

So take some time out of your normal Saturday routine and come check the festivities out. Support the local neighborhood, see some cool cars, and maybe start on a little early Christmas shopping.

Photobucket

If you're a local Sacramento vendor interested in participating I know they have several spaces left and the entry fee is quite reasonable. If you're interested you can contact the event organizer here.

2 comments:

Olinda said...

this sounds great, I hope they advertise to all the local high schools and colleges.

Holly said...

hey! sounds so fun. I'll try to make it, I've wanted to try your salsa! I have a church thing from 8-11 but I'll tring to swing by after.