Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ice Cream with a Twist

So here's a bit of humor for you today. Mike and I were out and about, and on our journey we came across some interesting and weird things, including the Three Twins Ice Cream Company. Right there on their big menu are 3 of the strangest ice cream options I've ever seen.

Now the twinasaurus might be cool if you're having a very large party, and you can get 20 different flavors, but the other two are just completely ridiculous ordering options! Really??? I'd honestly like to know who has ordered these and if they did it because they had the money and figured why not, or just really loved ice cream that much.



2 comments:

Jamie and Preston said...

That is so random! Preston and I are totally thinking about the first one though! MMM 20 scoops!

Olinda said...

I wonder if they have one for people on a budget, one bite of ice cream and a piece of cone....I wonder how much that would go for.