Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gluten Free Cafe now makes Snack Bars

I first discovered Gluten Free Cafe in the freezer section at Whole Foods. I was excited about seeing a new product, but truthfully I'd much rather take the time to make myself a meal than eat something premade, and high in sodium. I'm not saying their meals are bad, but just not for me. Now on a different note, I discovered the company has started to make sesame snack bars. Oddly enough the product is not listed on their website yet, but they are listed for sale on several online sites. They come in three flavors: cinnamon, lemon, and chocolate. I bought the cinnamon sesame bar at Gluten Free Specialty, and really loved it. It's sweet, but for me, the perfect level of sweet. You could eat it for breakfast if you like sweet things, or as an afternoon pick me up, or even as a dessert. It's that good. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

No comments: