Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hyatt strives to accommodate food allergies

I've been planning a trip to Lake Tahoe for later this summer and of course the first thing I do is research places to eat. It's just second nature for me now. Somewhere I heard that the restaurant inside the Hyatt was willing to accommodate, so I sent them an email and received a positive response that I thought I would share in case anyone else is looking for a nice place to dine while in the Tahoe area:

"I wanted to get back to you about your gluten concern at our restaurant. I have spoken to our chefs and you will have no problem ordering off our entire menu. I have made a guest profile for you in our computer system, which will inform your server about your allergy. The next time you join us the chef will specially prepare anything on our menu that may have gluten. If you have any other questions or concerns please call us at 775-886-6899."

Jonathan Marks
Lone Eagle Grille Assistant Manager
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
111 Country Club Drive
Incline Village, NV 89450
Telephone 775.886.6899

1 comment:

Olinda said...

I love Tahoe, And if they are willing to accommodate...Wow! I hope they have desert.